AIDS/HIV Legal Aid Program and Legal Redress Program, NAACP
Who We Are
Estate matters, insurance, employment, social security, will, probate, landlord/tenant, powers of attorney, family law, monitor EEOC discrimination complaints, consumer problems, SSI, Social Security Disability (SSDI), government benefits
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- Contact Type
- Legal Clinic
Who We Serve
- Brazoria County
- Fort Bend County
- Galveston County
- Harris County
- Liberty County
- Montgomery County
- Additional Service Area Info
- Services are available to anyone who can come to the offices to be seen.
- Language(s) Spoken
- Spanish / Español
Interpreters can be provided for certain situations; please call to discuss with staff.
- Income Guidelines
You must be at or below 125% of poverty level for full representation, at or below 300% of poverty level for HIV+ and AIDS related services
Filinf fees if Pauper's not granted.
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
This program does not serve: Prisoner; Community Groups
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Brief Advice
- Self-Help Materials
- Description of Services
Brochures and pamphlets on employment law.,Brochures and pamphlets on employment law.
- Emergency Instructions
transferred to attorney to make assessmentand are givenattorney referral list.