- Employment Discrimination
- Fair Labor Standards (Minimum Wage, Overtime Pay, Child Labor)
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Fringe Benefits/Pensions/Health Care
- Occupational Health and Safety (OSHA)
- Other Employment
The Texas Civil Courts program is designed to help you find the proper court to file a case in civil, consumer, family, injury, probate, and property matters. Search the Guide.
Let us know what you think. This three minute survey will help us improve the site!
TexasLawHelp.org is a project of Texas Legal Services Center supported by the Texas Access to Justice Foundation, Travis County Law Library, and legal aid organizations throughout the state.